What you will need:
- 2 batches of Vic’s dough mix
- 1 cup of feta cheese
- 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons of cream cheese
- 1 large egg
- Roll out two 10 inch crusts.
- Place 1 crust on baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Mix all cheeses and ingredients to form mix.
- Cover crust with filling.
- Place second crust on top.
- Seam and seal pinched closed.
- Brush with egg wash.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds (optional).
- Bake for 20-22 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serve & Enjoy!