What you will need:
- 2 batches of Vic’s dough mix
- 1 lbs of crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 lbs of ricotta cheese
- 1 pack of chopped frozen spinach
- 3 shallots
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1 large egg
- Salt & pepper
- Roll out both batches of dough to fit 9″ x 13″ tray.
- Place 1 batch of dough in tray and top with combined cheese and ingredients filling.
- Cover filling with second batch of dough.
- Brush top with egg wash and sprinkle with sesame seeds (optional).
- Bake for 30-35 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serve & Enjoy!