Vic’s Low Carb Mix Everything Dough | Pizza Crust, Bagels & More | Keto Baking Mix
Add this delicious, low carb pizza dough mix to your keto meal plan. 13g of carbohydrates per serving and sugar free with the cleanest ingredients. Made with organic coconut flour and whey protein isolate, it’s perfect for anyone leading a Keto or low carb lifestyle. Make low carb pizza crust, bagels, bread dishes and so much more.
Get Free Shipping on orders above $75!
Out of stock
Check Out The Video Recipe!
To make 1 pizza crust you will need:
¾ cup (168 g) shredded Mozzarella cheese (For best results, we highly recommend using Saputo's Pizza Mozzarella)
½ Pouch dough mix 1.25 oz (35 g) 1 large egg
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F & prepare parchment lined pizza pan.
- Place the mozzarella cheese in microwave safe bowl and microwave in 20 second intervals for a total of 60 seconds. Stir cheese in between intervals.
- Add the room temperature beaten egg to the melted cheese and mix with spatula, it will not completely blend.
- Add the dough mix and fold in with a spatula until dough forms. Lightly oil hands and kneed until dough is smooth and all ingredients are incorporated.
- Spread the dough using your hands or rolling pin to 1/8 inch or desired thickness. Cover with parchment paper if using rolling pin.
- Use a fork to poke holes throughout the crust to prevent bubbling.
- Pre-bake the crust for 10-12 minutes or until it starts to brown. Remove from oven then add desired toppings.
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes or until are toppings are cooked.
- Organic coconut flour
- Whey protein isolate
- Baking powder
- Xantham gum
- Sweetener (Erythritol)
|Dimensions||8 × 0.5 × 5 in|
Vic's Low Carb Mix