Written instructions available below the video.
To make 1 pizza crust you will need:
¾ cup (168 g) shredded Mozzarella cheese (For best results, we highly recommend using Saputo’s Pizza Mozzarella)
½ Pouch dough mix 1.25 oz (35 g) 1 large egg
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F & prepare parchment lined pizza pan.
- Place the mozzarella cheese in microwave safe bowl and microwave in 20 second intervals for a total of 60 seconds. Stir cheese in between intervals.
- Add the room temperature beaten egg to the melted cheese and mix with spatula, it will not completely blend.
- Add the dough mix and fold in with a spatula until dough forms. Lightly oil hands and kneed until dough is smooth and all ingredients are incorporated.
- Spread the dough using your hands or rolling pin to 1/8 inch or desired thickness. Cover with parchment paper if using rolling pin.
- Use a fork to poke holes throughout the crust to prevent bubbling.
- Pre-bake the crust for 10-12 minutes or until it starts to brown. Remove from oven then add desired toppings.
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes or until are toppings are cooked.
- Organic coconut flour
- Whey protein isolate
- Baking powder
- Xantham gum
- Sweetener (Erythritol)